Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Team Promising Goes to Bohol (Day 1)


Bohol is the 10th largest island of the Philippines in terms of land area. It is the home of the famous Chocolate Hills and since it is our first time, we opted to enjoy our trip to Bohol at the slowest pace possible. Just chill and relax. 

Where to stay in Bohol

 @ Paragayo's Garden
We opted to stay in Paragayo Resort, a 5-minute walk from Alona Beach. Upon arrival, we just had a lunch, a few hours of rest and a walk to Alona Beach where I capture this awesome video and pics!

That is just God's awesome creation!
As I try to stand tall :)
As we try a jumpshot!
With nothing much to do in Alona (swimming is no longer advisable in this white sand beach), I just decided to capture its sunset. 
Sunset @ Alona Beach
We ended our first day with a sumptous meal from one of the nearest restos where we stay!
Happy hour!
To view our Bohol Day 2 Tour, click here!
To view my Buscalan trip, click here!
  For my Bohol Sunrise, click here.
  For my Bohol Sunset, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment